PennState College of Agricultural Sciences

PennState College of Agricultural Sciences

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Student Introductions: Meghan Tanner, MS Student


"Be all that you can be. Find your future--as a teacher." -Madeline Fuchs Holzer

Hi Everyone! My name is Meghan Tanner and I am working towards a MS in Agricultural Education and Extension (AEE). I earned my BT in Agricultural Business Management with a concentration in Agricultural Education from SUNY Cobleskill in New York.

I grew up on a small dairy farm in New England where I fell in love with agriculture. As I grew up, I was active in 4-H and FFA, which lead to me falling in love with teaching. So Agricultural Education seemed like a natural fit for my career path! I truly love working with agricultural literacy and helping people to understand the role agriculture plays in their life every day.

I am excited to be in AEE 530 to help improve my teaching skills and to continue to discover the world of education!

Connect with me via…


Twitter: megish221

No comments:

Post a Comment