PennState College of Agricultural Sciences

PennState College of Agricultural Sciences

Monday, February 8, 2016

Student Introduction: Yu Wang, Visiting Chinese Scholar

Hello all! My name is Yu Wang from China. My MS is majoring Instructional Technology in Education at Wilkes University and BA in English Literature in China.

This is my first time to sit in a class at Penn State. I feel so happy to learn teaching and learning and get involved in AEE 530. Since I don't have teaching experience, AEE 530 is a valuable and knowledgeable course for me to learn and listen to other students and the professors' experiences and their perspectives in education and teaching. Although I have been a learner since I was born, this class is still a chance and challenge for me to learn from new items, views and perspectives in education.

In addition, I like to travel all over the world and try different foods and meet various cultures and people. Also, I like animals, especially wild animals.

I am looking forward to learning how learning works in AEE 530!

Email: xiaoyuyu1104@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Welcome Yu! I am so glad to have your perspective in class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dr. Foster. I am so happy to have this chance to share and listen. Very interesting and informational class!

      Delete